Friday, January 1, 2010

about my lbly en. comot.. ;)

jalan2 pi blog blogger lain td tjumpa tag ni.. hati melonjak2 utk wat.. w/pun asyik tehenti2 sbb taip sambil mkn maggi.. hek3.. pd empunya blog, minta halal ye ambil tag ni w/pun awk x tag saya.. ;)

1. First time you met him - when and where
28 April 2008 at PKMD Kuala Langat..
2. Love at first sight?
nop.. after he success installed my love game ~ the sims.. ngee..

3. Who is he the first time you met him?
juruteknik komputer PKMD Kuala Langat..

4. How long does it take for him to ask you out for a date?
seminggu dua lps tu rasanye.. .

5. First place dating?
our first date at jusco bukit tinggi, klang.. lalala..

6. How he proposed?
masa mandi2 kt laut dlm hujan.. romantik kn? ;p

7. Special date with him?
08.09.2008

8. Changes that he asked you to do?
control my angry mood.. hehe..

9. What is about him that you love so much?
he always make me smile.. :)

10. What is about him that you wish he would change?

stop smoking..

11. You lose your mind and crack your head when he...?
far away from me..

12. You will smile through your eyes for the whole day when he?
do a special surprise for me.. :D

13. Complete below sentences"My love towards my husband is as big as...?
a sea in this world..



No comments: